can i run my own ecommerce website?
Easily – We can spend 10 minutes showing you the basics – Our stores are very simple to use – You can run your own Ecommerce website with the minimum of effort and technical expertise. Our admin area will help you change prices / text descriptions for your products, setup sales and discounts and allow you to create new categories or feature particular products that you wish to sell more of for examples.
Webexpand also offer a “management ecommerce solution service” whereby for a monthly fee we manage all of this for you – Orders would get emailed to you and we would update the system and can advise and help you.
ecommerce credit cards / payment solutions
Credit Card payment / Online Shopping is now so common and widely used on the internet and is becoming more and more popular all the time. Our ECommerce Solutions offer the following easy to use areas:
- SECURE STORE LOGIN – You can add / delete products, etc and change prices / text
- IMAGE UPLOADS – You can upload your own resized product images from your computer
- PRODUCT IMAGES – Small, Medium & Large images for your products for greater close ups
- IT’S EASY ! You ( or us ) can easily amend things
- POSTAGE / SHIPPING / TAX OPTIONS – Various methods available for you
- AUTOMATIC ORDER CONFIRMATION – Automated Email confirmation of orders – To you and to your client. You update the order and it even sends your client an email letting them know their goods are on the way !
- PAYMENT SETUP – We usually use Protx or Paypal Business
- LOW PRICES – from £2999 + V.A.T.
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- SEO Modules available( to make the ECommerce store more Google friendly, etc )
- Automated Discount Modules i.e. spend over £300 and get 10% off !
how much will my ecommerce website cost?
Our Ecommerce website solutions cost from as little as £2999 + V.A.T. We do everything for you and try and make the whole ECommerce process a breeze for you. You will need to open a payment gateway, i.e. Paypal Business account (free and easiest way and your clients can still pay using their debit or credit card) OR a Sagepay account (or similar) and merchant bank account first and then we take over from there.
To find out more about our Ecommerce Solutions, please call us.