Last updated 28 February 2018
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. All external third-party Service Providers enter into a contract that requires them to use your Personal Information only for the provision of services to us and in a manner that is consistent with this policy. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
How to stop or delete these cookies
To stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, you’ll need to alter the settings of your internet browser. You can find instructions on how to do this by clicking this link: browser-by-browser instructions from AllAboutCookies.org.
For Google Analytics cookies you can also stop Google from collecting your information by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, you’ll need to locate the file or directory that your computer stores them in – this how to delete cookies information should help.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to post messages in our forums. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Access to your Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you wish to receive a copy of all information that we hold on you please send us a Subject Access Request (SAR) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com